Wellness check each morning. Any Temperature of 100.4 F/ 38 C or higher must be excluded from the facility.
- Practicing Healthy Hygiene: Frequent hand washing, covering coughs and sneezes with inside of the elbow, wiping nose.
- All visits should be as brief as possible. Parents and visitors shall remain at the entryway at all times.
- Children wash their hands at drop off and prior to pick-up.
- Practicing proper hand washing before and after all snacks and meals.
- Personal items should all be labeled and kept in a separate bag or cubbie to ensure personal items are separate from others. During this time, personal toys should be kept at home until further notice.
- Social and physical distancing (Smaller class groups) (smaller nap size)
- Children must bring a refillable water vessel, with their name on it, as drinking fountains are not to be used during this time.
- Parents are not to share or bring homemade/baked items to the facility.
- All manipulative and toys are sanitized daily, outdoor playground equipment, bikes, balls are also sanitized each night.
- Walkie Talkie is available by the front entry to announce your arrival if staff and children are outside on the playground.
*The COVID-19 pandemic is a challenging and fluid situation. Federal, state, and local orders and guidance may change frequently.